Scars and Sheet Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First intentions of the other mech.

2 posters

Go down

First intentions of the other mech. Empty First intentions of the other mech.

Post by Meta Waffles Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Miles charges through the trees and underbrush towards the abandoned village where he was supposed to meet up with another mech that went by the name, Hunter. His hands push oncoming branches out of his face and he stumbles over occasional logs or scrap metal from the trash heap up in Sky Scraper.

A distant apparition of a house appears a few meters ahead of him--his destination.

One question he had to ask himself: "Was this guy going to be a jerk, or was he going to do something progressive?"
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Location : On your kitchen counter, waiting to cook some waffles.

https://sasmrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First intentions of the other mech. Empty Re: First intentions of the other mech.

Post by Arcyguana Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Hunter stood leaned up against one of the derelict buildings in his mech form, wings folded. He saw something coming through the forest in the distance. "I think that would be the one I meet with." He muttered to himself and stood up straight.

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

First intentions of the other mech. Empty Re: First intentions of the other mech.

Post by Meta Waffles Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

The adult mech finally stumbles out of the forest and into an opening. He grunts when he falls, but sits up and rubs his head.

This is obviously the place....

Miles was referring to all of the run-down buildings. Some of them had roofs caving in, while others were heaps of trash on the ground.

Standing up, the boy looks around and peers behind building after building before looking over to find the mech leaning against a creaking building.

Well well well......
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:55 pm

"Well well well?" Hunter looks up at the taller mech and stops leaning on the building. "So, you are the one I was to meet, right? Miles, is it?" The dragon-like mech tilts his head and then outs his hand out. "Nice to meet you, I guess."

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Miles raises a large, metal hand to shake the other mech's own. The guy seemed to be pretty trustworthy when it came to personality, but it was a bit harsh here and there.

And your name must be Hunter.
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:05 pm

"Indeed it is." Hunter shakes the larger mechs hand and then climbs up onto one of the buildings, now being eye level with Miles. "So, why did you need to meed me, again?" Hunter asks, tilting his head once again.

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:08 pm

I had us meet here because....

Damn....why did he have him meet up here? He couldn't recall why he mentioned something about this place or the idea of talking to the informed mech. He transformed into his human form and sat on the ground Indian style whilst scratching his chin in deep thought and confusion.
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Hunter jumped down from the building and turned to his human form as well, then sat cross legged in front of Miles. He pushed his beret slightly more to the side and straightened his coat out, then thought for a moment about how forgetful the male in front seemed to be; couldn't complain, as he forgot himself why they were to meet. "So, anything?" Hunter asked, scratching the back of his head.

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Well.....erm...

Miles taps his chin a few times before pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing.

Too bad his memory was so bad, or he could have gone on and on with the reason they were here. It's a shame he couldn't remember a thing
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Hunter starts wondering and scratching his chin after he is done with that. "Hmmm... Put my hat on, maybe that will somehow work." The guy takes his hat off and puts it onto Miles' head. "Anything now?"
(OOC:
Hat:
)

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Miles thinks for a moment. How would the hat help him? He hadn't known anything about it, so he probably wouldn't have known. But now he had two hats on his head counting his.

Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:40 pm

"Arrghh! How can an extra hat not help?" Hunter falls back and sighs. He sat back up and took his hat off of Miles head again, then put it back on his. "Something to do with us both being rebels, maybe?" He shrugs.

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Probably.

He almost completely ignored Hunter and threw himself back onto the ground to think some more. He HAD to think of why they were him. It bothered him too much for him to forget about it.
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:01 am

"Why did I suddenly forget something now? I'm not even very forgetful." Hunter thought some more and deeper, tapping the side of his head.

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:19 pm

((I can completely picture this happening. XD))

Hmmmm.....

He really wanted to punch himself in the face right about now, and he kept repeating the same word in his head and mumbling it by accident: "Stupid...stupid....stupid...stupid...."
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 pm

"Are you? Am I? Are we?" Hunter repeated in sequence each time Miles said stupid. He takes off his hat and throws it at the ground. Blarghhh! Was all that was going through his head at this point.

OOC: This is wonderful.

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Miles snaps his fingers, remembering.

Oh yeah!......wait.....

GAH! Still no. Anyways, he wanted to get something accomplished in the time of being here.

Erm..........first one to give up, loses?

He hoped he knew what he meant by that. Enforcers were rare lately, and he needed something to do.
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 am

"Ok." Hunter puts his fingers on his temples and starts moving them around in a circle. Why the hell are we here!? I can't remember! He puts his hat on again. "Something to do with me, right?" If he is here it would probably mean that it has something to do with him.

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:57 am

Miles puts both hands on the sides of his head and squeezes. Whilst running his hands through his hair. "Well if he's here, then it must have something to do with me.....but........if I'm here, would it have something to do with me?"

((I just had to.))
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 pm

"Yes, yes it would." He says, then hits his fist on the other hands palm with an outstretched finger. "Is it to do with both of us being rebels?" He repeats what he said earlier, having forgotten he said it in the first place.

OOC: Are we gonna stop this soon or...

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta Waffles Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:08 pm

OOC: I have an idea. ouo

WAIT!

Miles sits up quickly and slaps Hunter across the face. Almost all of his strength thrown into the hit.

..........do you remember now?
Meta Waffles
Meta Waffles
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcyguana Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 am

"No I don't." He says, after falling to his side. He then stands up too and does the same thing to Miles. "Do you remember?"

Arcyguana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down